The Richmond Team Ministry, a parish of three churches, is seeking to appoint a Children and Young People’s Ministry Leader who will:
- be a practising Christian with an understanding of the Anglican tradition;
- have a vision for incorporating children and young people into the liturgical life of the church;
- plan and lead worship and activities for children and young people;
- raise and resource a team of volunteers;
- work collaboratively as part of a wider ministry team.
Full details of Job Description and Person Specification can be found here, and an application form in Word can be downloaded here or as a pdf here.
The closing date is 5.00pm on Friday 16 June 2023
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 28 June 2023
All applicants will receive a response.